The Stages Academy
The STAGES Academy is a Places of Changes Scheme offering 48 units of accommodation.Each client receives a thorough needs and risk assessment before their acceptance on to the service to make sure the best support package is in place.
Each client is allocated a support worker to help them develop their own support plan, to address any problems or issues the client may have and to help the client move towards independent living.
- To work with the most vulnerable & socially excluded clients to prevent homelessness
- Reduce re-offending
- Promote health & wellbeing, tackling exclusion & promote equality
- Engage clients in meaningful activities
- Improve the quality of life for a vulnerable client group
- Work with clients to move back in to the community in a positive and planned way.