Berwick Hills Primary School
|Head Teacher||Ms Louise Moore|
|Age range||3 - 11 years|
|Number of pupils on roll||311 (incl. nursery)|
|Statement of school's ethos/values|
Berwick Hills Primary School is a caring and exciting place for children and adults. We believe that the school day should be fun, active, and that all our children should develop an understanding of how they learn, combined with a love of learning that will accompany them throughout life.
We aim to:
- Provide a quality education for each child, ensuring equality of opportunity for each individual within a caring, secure,yet challenging environment.
- Ensure that each child is able to achieve to the best of their ability.
- Support children in all aspects of their development so that each may grow in confidence, independence and self esteem.
- Value every child's contribution to the school.
- Develop a sense of responsibility within each child towards themselves, each other and the wider community.
- Welcome parents, carers, guardians and the wider community as partners in the education of their children.
- Use the school Golden Rules to provide a consistent attitude and approach to matters of behaviour.
- Ensure the right of every child to learn and the right of every teacher to teach.