This year the Cleveland Show is taking place at Stewart Park on Saturday 26th July
See the Country come to Town!
This year the Cleveland Show will be held on Saturday 26th July, 2014 at Stewart Park, Marton, Middlesbrough.
Entry to Cleveland Show is £6 for adults, £4 for children and OAPs and £15 for a family ticket (two adults and two children). Parking is free.
- Main Ring: This is sponsored by Middlesbrough College and for the first time this year, the Main Ring will be action packed from 10:30am to 3:45pm. Appearing in the ring will be Jason Smyth Adrenaline stunt show, Ben Potter Birds of Prey featuring eagles & vultures and The Sheep Show stars will be racing to the finishing post in a sheep race. There will also be displays by Cleveland Clever Canines and Cleveland Search and Rescue. See schedule below for timings. Jason Smyth Adrenaline stunt show, Ben Potter Birds of Prey and Cleveland Clever Canines will also have static displays all day for you to visit.
- The Sheep Show: is a humorous educational live stage show about sheep and wool. Nine breeds introduced onto their own stage. Don't miss the Dancing Sheep! The Sheep Show will put on three shows during the day - see the stand on day for timings.
- Horse rings & Show Jumping: A wide variety of horses will be competing in competitions all day. With large agricultural horses, side saddle riding, coloured ponies, exciting show jumping, children's classes and many other horse classes. Show jumping can be entered on the day.
- Cattle & sheep rings: many varieties of sheep and cattle. Sponsored by Askham Bryan College.
- Children's Fun & Education Zone is a brand new marquee this year open all day. Sponsored by Parkway Day Nursery it will feature Pats' Puppets, Marcos Circus Workshop, Krafty Kritters and old fashioned games. There will also be children's competitions with prizes for ages 3-11 for creative writing, painting, biscuit decorating and mosaic design.
- Dog Show: all kinds of dogs large and small compete to be top dog, judging takes place at 10:30am with a doggie parade at 1pm.
- Goats marquee: Many breeds of goat, also featuring a 24 hour milking competition.
- Horticulture and small livestock marquee: This marque will have rabbits, pigeons, poultry, cavies, rats, cacti, roses, fruit and vegetable competitions. Come see how many variety there are of these small animals! There will also be a honey section with honey goods and an Observation Hive stocked with bees, queen and brood.
- Craft tent: featuring goods produced by local crafters. There will be stands for cakes, jewellery, bandanna's and other hand crafted items.
- Trade stands: selling a wide variety of goods and local services we will have over 2100 feet of trade stands.
- Ferret marquee: With Crazy Crawford's Ferret Racing Team and new this year The Pocket Rockets.
- The army will bring an assault course and other free children's activities.
- Cleveland army cadets will also be bringing some other free children's activities.
- Cats marquee: with many purrrfect cats and a Miss Cleveland Kitty Competition for girl cats to be judged in the afternoon.
- Police dog agility: Trained dogs will be show off their agility skills over a course.
- Vintage machinery: vintage farmyard tractors and other machinery competitions will be judged at 11am.
- A Gavioli organ provided by the Scarborough Fair Collection will play music all day.
- Crows Fair with many rides (chargeable).
- Bar: On site bar provided by The Dudley Arms
- Catering tent & stalls provided by Chips and Things on field offering a wide range of foods.
- BBC Radio Tees our official broadcasting partner are bringing their broadcasting hub to the Show and the Neil Green Saturday morning show is being broadcast live from the Show.
Main Ring Timetable
|10.30am||Ben Potter Birds of Prey Display team|
|11.30am||Cleveland Clever Canines|
|12noon||Jason Smyth Adrenaline Stunt Show|
|1pm||Cleveland Search & Rescue display|
|2pm||The Sheep Show sheep racing|
|2.45pm||Jason Smyth Adrenaline Stunt Show|
|3.15pm||Ben Potter Birds of Prey Display team|
Cleveland Agricultural and Horticultural Society, a limited company registered in England, with registration number: 08445273
Registered Office: Stewart Park, The Grove, Marton, Middlesbrough. TS7 8AR. Proudly sponsored by Middlesbrough College.