Details about how to deal with household pests
Public health pests are best dealt with by professional pest controllers because successful treatments require a high degree of knowledge and skill.
Middlesbrough Council's Pest Control Service provides treatments for domestic and commercial properties. Our portfolio of commercial contracts includes housing associations, football clubs, hotels, and shopping centres to name a few.
Our fully trained technicians have up to date qualifications and knowledge of the laws relating to pest control. The staff are trained to the highest standard: The Royal Society of Health - Pest Control (R.S.H. P.C.), the British Pest Control Accreditation (B.C.P.A.), along with the new accreditation The Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (C.R.R.U.) and are CRB checked. Our technicians are committed to keeping up to date with all new legislation and together have over 75 years of experience working in the industry and are experts in their fields.
We specialise in:
- Pigeon proofing using all the latest up to date techniques
- Rodent control especially rats, mice, squirrels
- Other vertebrate animal control including moles and rabbits
- Fly control which includes fitting U.V. lights, fly screens, and door curtains
- Insect control including fleas, cockroaches, bed bugs and many more.
Middlesbrough Council's Pest control Team is proud of its diversity in how they provide a service to their customers. When requested we can provide our:
- Risk assessments
- Method statements
- C.O.S.H.H. The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health data.
The service carries no call out charge, during office hours, and offers a discreet service with full public liability Insurance. We also have support from Middlesbrough Council's Health and Safety Team with other issues related to the pest control industry.
For more information or a no obligation quote for domestic or commercial properties contact 01642 728666 or 01642 728668, email email@example.com.
When leaving a message or emailing us, please have the following details to hand:
- your name
- your daytime telephone number
- your email address
- the address where the pest problem is
- what kind of pest it is (If you are not sure about the kind of pest visit the a-z of pests website).