Advice, information and offers to help you save money
The economic downturn is not just about the Government, the banks, big business and globalisation! It affects us all. That's why Middlesbrough Council and its partners want to make sure that information and advice is available to everyone during these difficult times.
As such, this page is dedicated to providing valuable advice, information and offers to help you save money, including:
- Financial help and advice
- Advice about employment and skills
- Discounts on activities across the town
- Information and ideas for free family activities
- Handy hints on other ways to save money
Also for Homelessness advice please click on the following link to visit the Homelessness and Housing Advice section of our website.
Please use the headings on the left to see further information.