Boho One is the new commercial flagship building for the DigitalCity project. Boho One sits on an impressive site on Bridge Street West in central Middlesbrough, on the borders of the Middlehaven regeneration area and just yards from the railway station. It has been designed to be the 'heart' of the Boho Zone - the commercial quarter for the town's digital media, digital technology and creative sectors.
Boho One specifications:
- High quality space for digital media, digital technologies and creative businesses.
- Units from 35 - 1,900 sq m [approx 375 - 2,150 sq ft] - subject to availability.
- Ultra high-speed communications - occupants will enjoy unrivalled speeds.
- Ultra high-speed collaboration - designated one of Northern Way's Media Enterprise Centres, Boho One is a major hub for its collaboration engine which offers northern businesses the chance to bid, win and work together on large scale media projects.
- Open Wi-Fi in public areas.
- Secure, air conditioned server room minimises cooling burden on companies and maximises security.
- Onsite render farm linked to Northern Way's ultra high-speed collaboration engine.
- Heating and cooling using groundwater heat pump, heat retaining concrete ceilings, computer modelled natural lighting, natural and assisted air circulation, solar shading, and wind turbines to give environmentally sensitive and economic all year comfort.
- More than fifty networking spaces in the building, including informal getaways, 10 breakout zones, 12 secure exterior areas, concourse area.
- Event space available for hire.
- Refreshment areas - all towers, all floors.
- Washrooms - all towers, all floors.
- Multiple shower facilities.
- Private outside garden areas for users.
- Close access to DigitalCity Business.
- Easy in, easy out or longer leases to suit your requirement.
- Parking spaces [limited supply, for rent].
For further information about office space in Boho One and the DigitalCity Business project, please contact Lauren Wearmouth, Operations Coordination on 01642 248 692.
Bohouse (the second building in the Boho Zone)
Bohouse is the new development of live/work units, which sits alongside Boho One. Designed to offer flexible space to allow you to work from home and set up your new business in the digital and creative industries. Units are available for rent from June 2010.
Platform Arts (the third building in the Boho Zone)
Platform Arts occupies newly constructed purpose built studios within Middlesbrough Railway Station. Housed in the old British Rail Parcel Store and Fish Quay the latest addition to Middlesbrough's creative and cultural quarter is now open with 14 professional artists and craftspeople currently leasing studio spaces.
For further information visit http://www.platformarts.net/