We are currently developing plans for Healthwatch Middlesbrough that is due to start on 1st April 2013.
Healthwatch Middlesbrough will have two key roles:
Engagement and Influencing - The Consumer Champion role
This role includes obtaining the views of local people, making those views known and making recommendations on the basis of views and information collected.
Information and Advice - The Signposting role
This role includes providing information and advice to help people access and make choices about health and social care services through a live accessible directory for health and social care, providing information and support on how to access local services.
Middlesbrough Council is responsible for ensuring that the Healthwatch service delivers for local people. We have undertaken consultation with local people, organisations and partnerships to identify how Healthwatch Middlesbrough is best designed and managed. What did the consultation tell us?
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more please use the links below:
- What did the consultation tell us?
- What will Healthwatch Middlesbrough do?
- Why do we need Healthwatch Middlesbrough?
- How can I get involved in Healthwatch Middlesbrough?
- What is the role of Healthwatch England?
- What is a Health and Wellbeing Board?
- What is PALS and what relationship will it have with Healthwatch Middlesbrough?
- How will Healthwatch Middlesbrough Work with Partners?
- What will happen to the Middlesbrough LINk?