Due to essential maintenance this weekend (Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 November), a number of Benefits and Council Tax systems will be unavailable between 1am on Saturday 18 November 2017 and 10am on Monday 20 November 2017.
The affected systems are:
- Revenues and Benefits account (all pages including rbselfserve.middlesbrough.gov.uk in the URL)
- Citizen Access Benefits account (all pages including northgate-nes.co.uk in the URL)
- Landlord portal (all pages including lbportal.middlesbrough.gov.uk in the URL)
This means you won't be able to do any of the following tasks:
- make a new claim for Housing Benefit/Council Tax Reduction
- report a change of circumstances for Housing Benefit/Council Tax Reduction claims
- view your Council Tax account
- report changes for your Council Tax
- make enquiries via the Landlord portal
We expect that all systems will be available again from 10am on Monday 20 November 2017. Please wait until then to try and complete your task.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.