Benefits and Council Tax Icon

Change in rent

If your landlord tells you that the amount of rent you pay will be increasing or decreasing, you'll need to show us proof, and confirm the date of the rent change.

To let us know about a change to your rent, you'll need to complete the online form and provide proof of your new rent charge.

Complete the change of rent form.

  • Hazardous road conditions are forecast - we will be out gritting the roads. Please drive cautiously
    6 hours 29 min ago
  • RT @RSGB_NE: Mixing drink or drugs with driving can be fatal. The family of tragic student Lucy Pinder know all too well the dev…
    7 hours 56 min ago
  • Remember loved ones at a memorial service. Teesside Crematorium, Sunday 17 Dec, 3pm. Visit our website for info:
    9 hours 28 min ago