Benefits and Council Tax Icon

Change where or to whom housing benefit is paid

Change of bank details

If your Housing Benefit is currently paid directly into your bank account and you want to change which account it's paid into, please complete the online form.

Complete the change of bank account online form.

'Three options for payment' form

If you want your benefits to be paid into a third party account, please call 01642 726005 and ask for a 'Three options for payment' application form.

'Local Housing Allowance Safeguard' form

If you want your Housing Benefit to be paid directly to your landlord, you'll need to provide proof that you're not able to manage your own financial affairs. Please call 01642 726005 and ask for a Local Housing Allowance Safeguard form. Read more about vulnerable tenants.