This page tells you how to purchase a Memorial Wall plaque with an inscription and a design or photograph of your choice.
What should I do first?
You should read the Memorial Wall booklet before you start making your purchase. The booklet explains the options available when buying a plaque, including the amount of letters you can add, and where you can add images.
Further down this page, you can see the range of 'standard' and 'special' images which are available to add to your plaque. It helps if you've decided which of these you'd like to add before you fill in the online form.
The online form lets you complete your personal inscription, then add one of our images or a design of your own choice, and/or a photograph of one or two people (head and shoulders only), to your plaque.
The form is designed for you to pay for your purchase online.
How can I order?
Before starting your application, please make sure you've read the guidance in the Memorial Wall booklet.
If you'd like to discuss the online form, please call us on 01642 817725. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be able answer any questions.
What happens next?
After you've submitted your order and made your payment:
- you'll be given a Reference Number, which you should keep a record of
- a member of the Bereavement Services team will check your order and contact you if they have any questions
- we'll arrange for your plaque to be created and delivered to us in approximately 6 weeks
- we'll fix the plaque into position and let you know when it's been done
- the plaque will be placed in the next available space of one of our five walls, unless you contact us before the order is placed to discuss a specific location
We welcome all feedback via email@example.com