On this page you will find all you need to know about what Middlesbrough Council are doing to make sure young people have lots of chances to get involved and get their voices heard! ☺
You will see:
- Updates on services
- Updates on youth groups
- Opportunities to get involved
- Weekly newsletters
- Fun activities
- Links to our YouTube channel
- And more!
We hope you find all of this information helpful and that you take the chance to get involved!
Newsletters for children and young people
Check out the latest news! Children and young people's newsletter - 3 July 2020
Children's Services staff have been working very hard to make sure young people in Middlesbrough are happy and safe. We challenged staff to create posters showing what message they want to send to all young people in Middlesbrough. Take a look at all their lovely messages!
Newsletters for families
This newsletter has been created to help support those families with disabilities.
- Newsletter for families - 29 May 2020
- Newsletter for families - 4 May 2020
- Newsletter for families - 16 April 2020
- Top 5 tips for improving your mental wellbeing
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) time capsule and positivity diary