We value the views of children and young people. It's really important to us that you share your views and wishes with us, get involved in projects, and help us shape services to meet your needs.
If you'd like to do that, we have some groups that you can join!
Come along and share your views and wishes to help us make Middlesbrough services better!
- Have Your Say Council – a group for looked after children aged 7 to 13 (find out more about the Have Your Say Council)
- Children in Care Council – a group for looked after young people and care leavers aged 14 to 21 (find out more about the Children in Care Council)
- Social Tuesdays at Pathways – a group for young people open to the Pathways leaving care service
- The Youth Forum – a group for children and young people with additional needs
- Middlesbrough Youth Council – the Youth Council will be involved in British Youth Council and political activities
- The Young Commissioners group – this group will support Middlesbrough’s commissioning team to provide the correct services for children, young people, and families
- The Young Recruiters group – this group will be involved in the recruitment of Children’s Services staff in Middlesbrough
To join any of these groups, or to find out more, get in touch by email to email@example.com.