Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Worried about a child icon

Advice and information about child abuse

You can also speak to the NSPCC if you’re worried that a child is being abused. You can call them, email them, or use an online form to report child abuse. Find out more about reporting child abuse to the NSPCC.

If you’re under 19, you can get help from Childline if you’re being abused. They can give you advice about things you can do to make yourself safe, and who you can tell about the abuse. Find out more about how Childline can help.

If you’re a professional (for example, a teacher or doctor) who’s worried that a child is being abused, you should make a safeguarding referral. Find out more about making a safeguarding referral. Alternatively, you can make a report through the NSPCC, using the link above.