Locality working is our plan to move some of our key services into local communities. We'll be looking at problems like drugs, anti-social behaviour, housing, crime, and environmental problems, helping to improve neighbourhoods.
Our staff - from teams including community safety, area care, education, adult and children's social care, and youth offending - will be based in both Newport and North Ormesby. They'll be working with partners including emergency services, housing providers, and other services including drug, alcohol, and homelessness support.
As part of this, we want to keep you updated with what's happening in your area at the moment, including how we're supporting people and making things safer.
Meet our team
Get to know some of the staff who are here to help you in Newport and North Ormesby:
More help and support
- Middlesbrough Council public health
- Middlesbrough Council Children's Services (Middlesbrough Children Matter)
- Drinking at home - at what cost?
- Stop Smoking South Tees
- Advice and support (including help with debt, gas and electric, and housing)
- Selective Landlord Licensing (Newport and North Ormesby)