ACT Awareness Training is Counter Terrorism Policing's new eLearning product, suitable for all UK-based companies and organisations. It provides guidance to help industry better understand, and mitigate against, current terrorist methodology.
The following eLearning modules are available:
- Introduction to terrorism
- Identifying security vulnerabilities
- How to identify and respond to suspicious behaviour
- How to identify and deal with a suspicious item
- What to do in the event of a bomb threat
- How to respond to a firearms or weapons attack
- Summary and supporting materials
Two options are available for you to access the eLearning:
- URL: You will be provided with your own corporate URL link and PIN to immediately access the online version.
- SCORM: If you intend to deliver the ACT Awareness eLearning course using your own learning management system (LMS), a SCORM 1.2 compliant file can be supplied.
Register now for this free course (hosted by the National Counter Terrorism Security Office).
Please note, Middlesbrough Council has no access to, or administration rights for, this eLearning product, which is the property of the National Counter Terrorism Security Office.
If you need help (for example, you haven't received your individual PIN or you've lost your access PIN), visit the GOV.UK website and find the relevant contact email address in the frequently asked questions section.