The principles of One Planet Living can be applied to individuals, families, employees and organisations. It also helps us to tackle climate change, in part by reducing our greenhouse gas emissions. Living sustainably not only reduces our consumption of natural resources but also helps us to lead greener, healthier and more affordable lifestyles.
You can learn more about One Planet Middlesbrough by using the interactive One Planet Middlesbrough eLearning Tool.
More ways to get involved include:
- Using the One Planet Middlesbrough eLearning Tool to learn more about One Planet Middlesbrough and get advice on how to live more sustainably
- Calculating your personal ecological footprint
- Completing the OPM Creating Sustainable Communities questionnaire
- Becoming a One Planet Middlesbrough Community Champion
- Starting your own One Planet Middlesbrough community project
- Taking part in an One Planet Middlesbrough Creating Sustainable Communities training course
- Contributing to the One Planet Community Framework