Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Report it


The risks of coronavirus remain high. To keep everyone safe, please stay cautious. Get the latest information about coronavirus.

Middlesbrough Council controls the use, type, and placing of skips on roads and highways.

Only registered skip companies can apply for and be issued with a skip licence, however, if the skip is on a driveway or private land, a skip licence is not required.

You can use Report It to let us know about issues relating to skips on roads or highways.

Button linking to the online report form

Alternatively you can call the Environment Contact Centre on 01642 726001.

Join the millions already vaccinated