Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Report it

Street furniture

Street furniture includes items which stand on pavements and roads, including signs, bollards, benches, barriers, railings etc.

You can report a problem with an piece of street furniture, including items which have been damaged or stolen, or request an item of street furniture, using Report It.


Futures for Families supports young people in Middlesbrough to help them get their future back. Join our team