Research Service: complex research enquiries - up to 3 hours
For in-depth research, the charge is £25 per hour or part thereof (minimum 1 hour), including VAT. The maximum amount of research we can undertake is 3 hours. When we respond to your initial enquiry, we will be able to give you an idea of how long we expect your research to take.
This service provides an experienced member of staff to undertake your research and a full research report including copies (either by post or email) of relevant documents where possible. You will be able to choose from the following options:
• Black and white photocopies or prints - up to 12 single-sided A4 sheets or 6 single-sided A3 sheets
• Colour photocopies or prints - up to 4 single-sided A4 sheets or 2 single-sided A3 sheets
• Watermarked scans - up to 8 images
Complex research enquiries may take up to 15 working days, and searches are carried out in the order that they are received. If you have requested for your research report and any copies to be sent to you by post, please allow an additional 5 days for delivery.
Please note: all research is provided for private research purposes only
The fee does not include:
- Extra photocopies or other reprographic service charges (please see fees and charges)
- Reproduction fees for use of images or quotes in publications, on the internet or broadcasts
- Scans or digital images without a watermark
- Extra postage and packing