Our plans for Middlesbrough and its people are creative and ambitious, and we all have an important part to play in delivering them.
Our values are a very important part of those plans to create a bright future for Middlesbrough. They are at the heart of everything we do as a council, and guide how we work, behave, and make decisions.
Our five values are: passionate, integrity, creative, collaborative, and focussed.
- We believe in Middlesbrough
- We are proud to work for the council
- We have a can-do attitude
- We are open, honest and transparent
- We communicate well with others
- We treat others with respect
- We always look to improve
- We find solutions to problems
- We are positive about change
- We understand the needs of others
- We engage and consult with others
- We seek feedback from others
- We put our customers first
- We understand the council's and our own priorities
- We deliver against expectations
All of our staff live our values in everything they do.