All booklets, leaflets and fact sheets relating to the department of Adult Social Care.
|Connect information booklet|
|How do I get the support I need?||Safeguarding adults|
Health and social care fact sheets to give you advice about a range of important topics, including living healthily, managing your money, and getting help when you need it.
- Factsheet 1 – Help with money and finances
- Factsheet 2 – Help with services at home
- Factsheet 3 – Out and about (transport, parking and toilets)
- Factsheet 4 – Feeling safe in my local community
- Factsheet 5 – Healthier lifestyles (keeping fit)
- Factsheet 6 – Equipment
- Factsheet 7 – Help with NHS services
- Factsheet 8 – Emergency help
- Factsheet 9 – Carers