Have you received excellent customer service from a member of our staff? Do you want to recognise their support?
Middlesbrough Council has introduced a new Customer Excellence Award scheme to recognise employees who make a substantial contribution to the quality of service provided to customers, have delivered exceptional levels of work performance, or demonstrated our customer principles and have delivered over and above normal expectations.
This award recognises employees that have demonstrated significant improvements and/or excellence in customer service.
Did the member of staff:
- meet your needs and put you first?
- assist and support you (wherever possible) to access our services online?
- act promptly on your request/query?
- do their best to 'keep it simple'?
- act positively to your feedback to provide a great service?get it right the first time?
- act with honesty and transparency?
We should recognise and reward our staff for going the extra mile, so please let us know about it; explaining why they deserve to be recognised.
FAQs and Guidance Notes
How do I nominate someone?
To nominate an employee just complete the online nomination form.