Do you love to draw and create characters? Bring our Small Bottle with Big Dreams to life and your character could be the face of our brand new Waste and Recycling campaign across Middlesbrough! Look out for our competition in your Easter edition of the Primary Times!
Terms and conditions
- The closing date for entries is 15 April 2019. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- A maximum of one entry per person can be made and all entries should include the entrant's address with postcode and email address. Any submissions from young people under the age of 14 require the consent of a parent/carer in a format acceptable to the Council in its sole discretion.
- Winners will be chosen from all qualifying entries. The panel's decision is final and no correspondence about its decision will be entered into
- If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, Middlesbrough Council reserves the right to offer the title of ‘winner’ to a runner up of its choice and in its sole discretion.
- Winners will be asked to take part in promotional activity by Middlesbrough Council and consent to the use of their image, name and/or photograph in any publicity carried out without compensation. Entrants acknowledge that this consent enables the Council to comply with its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and Data Protection Act 2018. For further information about how Middlesbrough Council uses personal data please visit the data protection page.
- The winning entry will appear on the Middlesbrough Council Waste and Recycling campaign and will be showcased on various Council social media platforms, at the absolute discretion of the Council
- By entering the competition entrants grant to Middlesbrough Council the non-exclusive right to reproduce it for any purpose at any time in any media with attribution
- Entrants acknowledge that the Council is running this competition for artistic and educational purposes for the benefit of the people of Middlesbrough and is not making a profit from the competition. For this reason the terms of this agreement are fair and acceptable
- The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
- Middlesbrough Council reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Council shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of any costs, expenses or losses incurred by entrants in relation to this competition or any cancellation or rule alteration as per this clause