Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Social Care and Support Icon

Getting the support and services you need

You can get an assessment of your support or care needs from social services if you're disabled and need help or support to manage your daily life. Further details can be found in the Assessing Your Needs document. Social services can help if you're physically disabled, have sight or hearing impairments, HIV/Aids, or learning disabilities.

After the assessment, social services will work with you to draw up a care plan and will allocate you a personal budget, so you can choose the support or services you'd like.

For more information or help, please contact:

Social Services
Phone: 01642 065070

More information