Are you motivated and ready to make changes to your weight and lifestyle?
There are many reasons that you may wish to reduce your weight, perhaps you want to improve your health or reduce the effects of obesity related conditions. Whatever your motivation is, our free courses can help you to achieve your lifestyle goals and then help you to continue to maintain a healthy weight.
We are now offering up to 12 weeks of free weight management support, tailored to your needs.
You can choose to be supported by one of the following local organisations:
- Football Fans in Training delivered by Middlesbrough Football Club Foundation
- Slimming World
- WW (formerly Weight Watchers)
To be eligible for a free place on one of the courses you must:
- be a resident in Middlesbrough or work in Middlesbrough
- have a BMI≥ 27 with no significant co-morbidities (BMI≥25 in South Asian populations)
- be aged 16 or over
- not have been members of WW or Slimming World in the last 3 months
- and most importantly - you must be motivated and ready to make lifestyle changes!
You can sign up yourself or be referred by a health professional.
To sign up please contact the organisations directly:
- Football Fans in Training is delivered by Middlesbrough Football Club Foundation - visit the EFL Trust website or call 01642 757674
- For Slimming World, complete the Slimming World questionnaire to sign up or call 01773 546335
- For Weight Watchers, visit the Weight Watchers website or call 0345 602 7068 quoting WWRS109