This statement applies to the Middlesbrough Council website, which is owned and run by Middlesbrough Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 400% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate all of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate all of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- View the website using any device, for example smartphone, tablet, desktop computer
- View any videos that we add to this website, ensuring they are accessible to all with audio or written alternatives available where required
- View and understand content where we use colour. We will ensure that colours used have a sufficient colour contrast
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Please note this website may not function correctly if you are using an older browser, for example Internet Explorer. It is recommended if you are using Internet Explorer that you instead use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.