The 'Have a Say' Council is made up of Looked after Children and Young People between the ages of 7 and 13.
At this group we'll be:
- supporting the young people to make friends and have lots of fun
- helping them to have their voices heard
- using the kitchen facilities to develop cooking and independence skills
- getting involved in various projects to improve the services they use
- gathering their views and opinions on services - what is working well for them and what do we need to improve
- having drop ins from services (e.g. street wardens, police, digital resilience)
- working with the current Children in Care Council and the Corporate Parenting Board
- working with groups within the Region to maximise their voice
The group meets every two weeks at Easterside Hub. If you want to come along, please let Beth Bradshaw know by calling or texting 07773649075, or emailing jointheCICC@middlesbrough.gov.uk.