Myplace is home to a number of services for young people.
We can provide foundation learning and access to other learning and employment opportunities. You can also get confidential advice, guidance and support about any issue, including:
- education, employment and training information
- mental health
- pregnancy and sexual health
- drug and alcohol guidance and support
- support for young offenders
Services and organisations based at Myplace include:
- teenage pregnancy advice
- Platform - drug and alcohol service for young people
- CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services)
- ESPA education (Education and Services for People with Autism)
- AJ Academy (performing arts)
- Myplace café
Feel free to pop in or ring us for more information on anything on this page. Find out how to visit or contact MyPlace.