Help control the virus
To protect yourself and others, when you leave home you must:
- wash hands - keep washing your hands regularly
- cover face - wear a face covering over your nose and mouth in enclosed spaces
- make space - stay at least a metre away from people not in your household
If you are feeling unwell, get a test and do not leave home for at least 10 days.
If you need medical help or advice
NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service which can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do.
Use this service if:
- you think you might have coronavirus
- you've been in close contact with someone with coronavirus
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy, health facility (like The Live Well Centre), or hospital. Stay indoors and avoid close contact with other people. Call 111 if you need to speak to someone.
If reading English is hard for you, call 111. The 111 phone service can get an interpreter to help you.