We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
If you need medical help or advice
NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service which can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do.
Use this service if:
- you think you might have coronavirus
- in the last 14 days you've been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus – see coronavirus advice for travellers and a list of high risk countries
- you've been in close contact with someone with coronavirus
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy, health facility (like The Live Well Centre), or hospital. Stay indoors and avoid close contact with other people. Call 111 if you need to speak to someone.