Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Report it

Utility works

You can let us know about problems with utility works which have been undertaken by a private organisation which supplies the public with water, gas, or electricity.

Issues may include:

  • barriers blocking the footpath
  • the works are causing too much disruption
  • barriers have been left behind after work has been completed
  • the road hasn't been restored to its original condition

We will inspect the works and work with the utility company to fix any problems.

Please use Report It to report any concerns about maintenance work done by an energy company.

Alternatively, you can raise a concern by calling the Environment Contact Centre on 01642 726001.