'Let's Talk' is the annual conversation between us and the communities we serve. This year we're asking your opinion on:
- your local area
- your satisfaction with local services
- our plans around local taxation and expenditure
Before you fill in the survey, you can find out more about the budget proposals:
- financial plan and budget savings report (PDF)
- list of savings which need consultation (PDF)
- list of savings which do not need consultation (PDF)
To have your say, fill in the Let's Talk 2023 survey online.
If you'd like a paper copy of the survey, a version in another language, or a version in an alternative format which meets your needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01642 245432.
The survey closes on 23 January 2023.
Your answers will inform our planning and budget setting.
If you have a question about any of the proposals please email email@example.com.
The consultation is for comments only. Requests for information should be made via the proper channels and not using the consultation. Visit the Freedom of Information page to find out more.