There are a number of electric vehicle charging points in car parks across the town.
Charging points in council car parks
You can find charging points at:
- Binks Street car park - 3 charging points
- Buxton Street car park - 5 charging points
- Captain Cook multi-storey car park - 5 charging points (these charging points are temporarily unavailable)
- Stewart Park - 1 charging point
- Zetland multi-storey car park - 5 charging points (these charging points are temporarily unavailable)
Charging points at Wood Street car park will also be installed in the near future.
Reporting a problem
Our charging points are managed and operated by Blink. If a charging point is broken or damaged, you can report it via the Blink website, by calling 01727 807 263, or by emailing email@example.com. You can also find the details on the charging point itself.
Finding other charging points
Other charging points are also available across the town. An interactive map of charging points in Middlesbrough is available on the Zapmap website.
We are currently looking at how we can increase the number of charging points in the town.
Paying for electric vehicle charging
The cost of charging your vehicle is separate from the cost of parking.
Each charging point will have information about the cost of charging, and how to pay.
For the charging points in council car parks, the easiest way to pay is using the Blink app.
You can find out more about paying for charging on the Zapmap website.