The SEN Assessment Team 0-25 deals with many aspects relating to inclusive education. This includes:
- Identification, assessment and provision for pupils with additional needs
- Administration of Education Health and Care Assessment process and annual review of Statements of Special Educational Needs
- Close working links with Parent Partnership Officer - to offer independent advice and assistance to parents and carers in connection with Special Educational Needs / education, health and care plans.
- Identification, monitoring and tracking of 'children missing from education' or 'at risk of being missing from education'
- Provision of advice and support for schools, governors and parents relating to pupils excluded from schools
- Complaints - advice to parents, schools and governors on matters relating to school-based complaints; guidance on corporate complaints (local authority service provision)
For general enquiries relating to SEN, please contact: