Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Report it

Animal welfare

Domestic / farm animal welfare

You can let us know about animal welfare concerns (either domestic or farmed) by using Report It. This may include concerns about treatment or environment.

If the welfare needs are urgent or ongoing, you should also contact the RSPCA on 0300 1234999.

Fallen stock

Fallen stock are farmed animals which have died and must be collected by the farmer or their approved transporter.

When reporting a sighting of fallen stock, please give details of the location, date and time found, and, if known, the name of the farm or other person responsible.

Using Report It

  • Choose the location you'd like to make a report about, either by locating it on the map or typing in the postcode
  • Please note, you aren't able to 'Filter type of issue' as for confidentiality reasons, we don't show the locations of animal welfare reports
  • Once you've found the right location, click 'Next'
  • Choose 'Animal Welfare' for 'Type of issue'
  • Choose all those which apply from the following options:
    • Domestic animal cruelty
    • Fallen stock  (farmed animals which have died, and which must be collected by the farmer or their approved transporter)
    • Farm animal cruelty
  • Give details of your complaint, and attach any photos you have as evidence
  • Confirm the address which you selected on the previous page
  • Click 'Next'
  • Type in or confirm your personal details, or choose to make an anonymous report
  • Click 'Submit'

  • Check before you travel tomorrow to see if you will be impacted by planned strike action. Follow @connect_tv and…
    10 hours 27 min ago
  • Live well, try yoga! Classes starting 11 Jul for Beginners and Prenatal Yoga at @livewellmbro £2 per session, call…
    12 hours 27 min ago
  • Wednesday winner! Congratulations to @Mr_Nic_Teach at @N_O_P_A for winning The Award for the Outstanding Use of Tec…
    13 hours 12 min ago