Every year we are required to produce an Annual Monitoring Report (AMR), a monitoring report which forms part of the Local Plan.
The purpose of the report is to:
- provide information on key trends in the Middlesbrough area
- identify the effects of planning policies on social, environmental and economic outputs
- help determine the extent to which objectives, targets and programmes are being met
- inform and guide the development of future plans and policies
- monitor the extent to which the timetable set out in the Local Development Scheme is being met
The most recent report, and previous reports, are available to download: